Matt Laminated Glass / 8.38 Laminated Glass for Balustrades (TX0803)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||600 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000 M2/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TX0803
- Shape: Flat
- Usage: Building
- Technique: Tempered Glass
- Trademark: TX
- Specification: EN12150; AS/NZS 2208: 1996; BS6206
- HS Code: 7007190090
- Type: Laminated
- Color: Clear
- Tempered: Yes
- Thickness: 8.38mm
- Transport Package: Wooden Crate
- Origin: Cn
-Inspection: AS/NZS 2208: 1996, BS6206, EN12150
-20 day delivery
Material: Float glass
Size: Customized to the clients
Two or more sheets of glass bonded together with one or more interlayer's (PVB), and then converge with high tempered and high pressure.
1. Laminated glass is a kind of safe glass because of the fragment will stick to each other after being impinged.
2. Three or more sheets with two or more pieces of PVB will be used as theft proof and bulletproof glass.
3. Laminated glass can block the ultraviolet radiation effectively by 99%, so that objects inside the room can be prevented from aging cause by the sunshine.
4. Laminated glass can reduce the spread of sound.
Layers: 2 and more
Maximum size: 2440*7500mm
Minimum size: 150*150mm
Productivity: 400, 000m2/year
Sites with a requirement of protection and anti-ultraviolet radiation, such as glass curtain wall, door and window, sunshade, elevator or sightseeing, aquarium, etc.