Tempered Building Glass Toughened Glass
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||300 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||1400, 000|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: TXTP---001
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 3-19mm
- Flatness: High Class
- Transport Package: Wooden Crate or Carton Safe Packaging
- HS Code: 70071900
- Shape: Flat or Curve
- Standard: GB/T 9963-1998
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3-19mm
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products, Military
- Origin: Dongguan
HK Taixing Glass provide many different Tempered Glass shelf, various of color and shape to be choose. For the edge can be flat / round / bevel / Ogee and so on.
Tempered glass is to heat glass up to 700 degrees and then rapidly cool down, according to different degrees;
1. Tempered glass is a kind of safe glass and the fragment of which does no harm to people.
2. It's 4-5 times safer and harder than ordinary annealed glass.
3. Special logo and pattern can be printed on tempered glass.
4. Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and wind-load.
5. Bear sudden temperature change of 220 centigrade degree
Maximum measurement: 8800mmX2440mm
Minimum measurement: 250mmX100mm
Annual Productivity: 300, 000M2
Inspection: AN/NZS 2208: 1996, BS6206, EN12150
According to building laws, the place must use safety glass: Windows and another parts of building; Glass railings and escalator railings; The windows of cars and ships; Glass tabletop and display shelf; Indoor decoration and furniture etc.
Imported equipment of high quality and high value can make the surface of the tempered glass meet the needs of the strict requirement for architecture, furniture, Electron industry.
- Payment: T/T or L/C
- Delivery: 20DAYS
- Origin: CN
- Minimum Order: 20'FT
- Packaging: Wooden crate or Carton
- Inspection: AN/NZS 2208: 1996, BS, EN12150
- Samples: Free
- Remarks: Visiting factory is welcome