Soundproof Laminated Glass with AS/NZS 2208: 1996 and En12150 Certificate
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000 M2/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TX-12121
- Shape: Flat or Curve
- Structure: Solid
- Function: Decorative
- Melting Point: High Temperature
- Color: Clear
- Layers: 2 and More
- Thickness: 40mm
- Trademark: TX
- Specification: EN12150; AS/NZS 2208: 1996; BS6206
- HS Code: 7007190090
- Type: Laminated
- Appearance: Flat
- Layer Type: Common Laminated Glass
- Intermediate Film: PVB
- Production: Dry Laminated Glass
- Usage: Building
- Technique: Laminated Glass
- Feature: Fragments Not Hurt People
- Transport Package: Wooden Crate
- Origin: Cn
tempered, printing, painting, acid etched, drill hole
Two or more sheets of glass bonded together with one or more interlayer's (PVB), and then converge with high tempered and high pressure.
1. Laminated glass is a kind of safe glass because of the fragment will stick to each other after being impinged.
2. Three or more sheets with two or more pieces of PVB will be used as theft proof and bulletproof glass.
3. Laminated glass can block the ultraviolet radiation effectively by 99%, so that objects inside the room can be prevented from aging cause by the sunshine.
4. Laminated glass can reduce the spread of sound.
Layers: 2 and more
Maximum size: 2440*7500mm
Minimum size: 150*150mm
Sites with a requirement of protection and anti-ultraviolet radiation, such as glass curtain wall, door and window, sunshade, elevator or sightseeing, aquarium, etc.
Selection of PVB with good quality and equipment for dehumidification prevent the PVB from deteriorating, aging and discoloring. With more than one autoclave tunnel, big output makes the rapid replacing of products' category and guarantees the delivery date.
Welcome to visit our factoy!