Tempered Glass TV Base with AS/NZS2208: 1996, BS6206, En12150 Certificate
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000 M2/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crate|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TX-228
- Material: Glass
- Usage: Living Room
- Thickness: 3-25mm
- Laminated: Laminated Can Be Made
- Kind: Table
- Type: Flat and Hot Bending Are Available
- Color: Clear and Various Color Are Available
- Trademark: Taixing
- Origin: Cn
- Style: Modern
- Customized: Customized
- Condition: New
- Tempered: Tempered or Heat Strengthed
- Flat or Curved: Flat or Curved Can Be Made
- Name: Toughened Hot Bending Glass TV Base
- Art: Hot Bending
- Factory Visit: Welcome
- Specification: En12150; an/Nzs 2208:1996; ANSI Z97.1, CCC
- HS Code: 7007190090
Tempered glass is to heat glass up to 700 degrees and then rapidly cool down, according to different degrees, there are two kinds of this glass: Full tempered glass and half full tempered glass
Full Tempered Glass Property
The intensity of tempered glass is 3-4 times of ordinary glass, when it was destroyed by external force and became pellets, which will reduce body injury and temperature will be changed very quickly. (The 5mm tempered glass approximately may bear 200 degrees temperature changes. )
Half Tempered Glass Property
The intensity of half tempered glass is 2-3 times of ordinary glass; When it was destroyed by external force, the crack starts to extend to side from where got destroyed but most of parts of glass still keep in frame that avoid or reduce body injury, it is smoother than tempered glass.
1. Tempered glass is a kind of safe glass and the fragment of which does no harm to people.
2. It's 4-5 times safer and harder than ordinary annealed glass.
3. Special logo and pattern can be printed on tempered glass.
4. Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and wind-load.
5. Bear sudden temperature change of 220 centigrade degree
|Annual Productivity||1, 100, Square meters|
Inspection: AN/NZS 2208: 1996, BS6206, EN12150
Compound Product of Tempered Glass
Silk print tempered glass, ground tempered glass, glazed tempered glass, tempered laminated glass; Insulating tempered glass and ice-flower glass.
According to building laws, the place must use safety glass: Windows and another parts of building; Glass railings and escalator railings; The windows of cars and ships; Glass tabletop and display shelf; Indoor decoration and furniture etc.
Imported equipment of high quality and high value can make the surface of the tempered glass meet the needs of the strict requirement for architecture, furniture, Electron industry.