8.38mm Laminated Tempered Glass with an/Nzs 2208: 1996, BS6206, En12150
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||300 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000 M2/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crate|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TLG-02
- Shape: Flat
- Structure: Solid
- Function: Decorative
- Color: Clear
- Technique: Laminated Glass
- Name: Laminated Tempered Glass
- Trademark: Taixing
- Origin: Cn
- Type: Laminated
- Appearance: Flat
- Layer Type: High Quality Laminated Glass
- Intermediate Film: PV B
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Thickness: 8mm
- Factory Visit: Welcome
- Specification: En12150; an/Nzs 2208: 1996; ANSI Z97.1, CCC
- HS Code: 7007190090
Two or more sheets of glass bonded together with one or more interlayer's (PVB), and then converge with high tempered and high pressure.
1. Laminated glass is a kind of safe glass because of the fragment will stick to each other after being impinged.
2. Three or more sheets with two or more pieces of PVB will be used as theft proof and bulletproof glass.
3. Laminated glass can block the ultraviolet radiation effectively by 99%, so that objects inside the room can be prevented from aging cause by the sunshine.
4. Laminated glass can reduce the spread of sound.
|Layers||2 and more|
Inspection: AN/NZS 2208: 1996, BS6206, EN12150
Sites with a requirement of protection and anti-ultraviolet radiation, such as glass curtain wall, door and window, sunshade, elevator or sightseeing, aquarium, etc.
Selection of PVB with good quality and equipment for dehumidification prevent the PVB from deteriorating, aging and discoloring. With more than one autoclave tunnel, big output makes the rapid replacing of products' category and guarantees the delivery date.