Tempered Glass Coffee Table with AS/NZS2208: 1996, Bs6206, En12150
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000 M2/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crate or Carton Safe Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TX-0288
- Thickness: 4-82mm
- Specification: AS/NZS2208: 1996 / BS6206 / EN12150
- HS Code: 7007190090
- Material: Glass
- Trademark: TaiXing
- Origin: China (Mainland)
---Tempered Glass---safety and nice
---20-day fast delivery
---AS/NZS 2208: 1996, BS6206, EN12150 approved.
Material: Float glass
Used in furniture, bathroom, building, appliance and mirror
1. Tempered glass is a kind of safe glass and the fragment of which does no harm to people.
2. Its 4-5 times safer and harder than ordinary annealed glass.
3. Special logo and pattern can be printed on tempered glass.
4. Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and wind-load.
5. Bear sudden temperature change of 220 centigr
Tempered glass is to heat glass up to 700 degrees and then rapidly cool down, according to different degrees; There are two kinds of this glass: Full tempered glass and half full tempered glass.
Maximum measurement: 8800mmX2440mm
Minimum measurement: 250mmX100mm
Annual Productivity: 1, 100, Square meters
AN/NZS 2208: 1996, BS6206, EN12150
US made TAMGLASS Continuous Tempering Furnace
Finnish made TAMGLASS Flat Tempering Furnace
Bending and Tempering Furnace
Windows and another parts of building; Glass railings and escalator railings; The windows of cars and ships; Glass tabletop and display shelf; Indoor decoration and furniture etc