10.38mm Laminated Glass with En12150, AS/NZS2208: 1996
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4 US $15|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||400, 000 M2/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crate or Carton Safe Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Type: Laminated
- Color: Clear
- Layers: 2 and More
- Thickness: 4.38-82.04mm
- Specification: AS/NZS 2208: 1996, BS 6206, EN 12150
- HS Code: 7007190090
- Shape: Flat
- Usage: Door, Building, Window
- Technique: Laminated Glass
- Trademark: Taixing
- Origin: China (Mainland)
Two or more sheets of glass bonded together with one or more interlayer's (PVB), and then converge with high tempered and high pressure.
1. Laminated glass is a kind of safe glass because of the fragment will stick to each other after being impinged.
2. Three or more sheets with two or more pieces of PVB will be used as theft proof and bulletproof glass.
3. Laminated glass can block the ultraviolet radiation effectively by 99%, so that objects inside the room can be prevented from aging cause by the sunshine.
4. Laminated glass can reduce the spread of sound.
Layers: 2 and more
Max size: 2440 * 7500mm
Min size: 150 * 150mm
Productivity: 400, 000m2 / year
AS/NZS 2208: 1996, BS6206, EN12150
Sites with a requirement of protection and anti-ultraviolet radiation like glass curtain wall, door and window, sunshade, elevator for sighseeing, aquarium, etc.
Selection of PVB with good quality and equipment for dehumidification prevent the PVB from deteriorating, aging and discoloring. With more than one autoclave tunnel, big output makes the rapid replacing of products' category and guarantees the delivery date.
Laminated glass PVB colors available: Transparent, milk, white, grey, black, green, blue, yellow.