Glass Curtain Wall with EN12150
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $7.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TXCG-01
- Appearance: Bent Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 8MM
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products
- Trademark: TAIXING
- Origin: Guangdong
- Shape: Curve
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 8MM
- Fragment State: Ⅱ
- Flatness: Conforming Article
- Thickness: 3-19mm
- Specification: RoHS, EN12150
- HS Code: 700719
Tempered glass is to heat glass up to 700 degrees and then rapidly cool down, according to different degrees; There are two kinds of this glass: Full tempered glass and half tempered glass.
1. Tempered glass is a kind of safe glass and the fragment of which does no harm to people.
2. It's 4-5 times safer and harder than ordinary annealed glass.
3. Special logo and pattern can be printed on tempered glass.
4. Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and wind-load.
5. Bear sudden temperature change of 220 centigrade degree.
Maximum measurement: 8800mmX2440mm
Minimum measurement: 250mmX100mm
Annual Productivity: 300, 000M2
Inspection standard: AS/NZS 2208: 1996, BS6206, EN12150
Used in living room
Imported equipment of high quality and high value can make the surface of the tempered glass meet the needs of the strict requirement for architecture, furniture, Electron industry.