Manufacturing Wholesale Laminated Glass for Building Construction
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Laminated glass
- Shape: Flat
- Structure: Hollow
- Function: Fireproof
- Melting Point: Low Temperature
- Color: Clear
- Technique: Laminated Glass
- Size: Customized
- Trademark: Taixing
- Specification: AS/NZS2208: 1996 / BS6206 / EN12150
- HS Code: 7007190090
- Type: Laminated
- Appearance: Flat
- Layer Type: Common Laminated Glass
- Intermediate Film: PVC
- Production: Dry Laminated Glass
- Usage: Door, Building, Window
- Factory Visit: Welcome
- Thickness: Customized
- Transport Package: Wooden Crate or Carton Safe Packaging
- Origin: China (Mainland)
Two or more sheets of glass bonded together with one or more interlayer's (PVB), and then converge with high tempered and high pressure.
Laminated glass features:
1. Laminated glass is a kind of safe glass because of the fragment will stick to each other after being impinged.
2. Three or more sheets with two or more pieces of PVB will be used as theft proof and bulletproof glass.
3. Laminated glass can block the ultraviolet radiation effectively by 99%, so that objects inside the room can be prevented from aging cause by the sunshine.
4. Laminated glass can reduce the spread of sound.
Thickness: 4.38-82.04mm Layers: 2 and more
Maximum measurement: 8800mmX2440mm
Minimum measurement: 250mmX100mm
Annual Productivity: 400, 000M2
Inspection standard: AN/NZS 2208: 1996, BS6206, EN12150
Sites with a requirement of protection and anti-ultraviolet radiation, such as glass curtain wall, door and window, sunshade, elevator or sightseeing, aquarium, etc.
Selection of PVB with good quality and equipment for dehumidification prevent the PVB from deteriorating, aging and discoloring. With more than one autoclave tunnel, big output makes the rapid replacing of products' category and guarantees the delivery date.
Welcome to visit our factory!