Tempered Glass Walls with AS/NZS2208: 1996, BS6206, En12150 Certificate
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||300 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||1400, 000 M2/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TX-DGW
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 3.5-12mm
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products, Military, Kitchen Appliance
- Type: Flat
- Technique: Tempered Glass
- Factory Visit: Welcome
- Transport Package: Wooden Crate or Carton
- Origin: China
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: AS/NZS2208:1996
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3-19mm
- Fragment State: AS/NZS2208:1996
- Flatness: High Class
- Name: Tempered Decorative Glass Walls
- Color: Clear and Various Color Are Available
- Thickness: 3-19mm
- Trademark: Taixing
- Specification: EN12150; AS/NZS 2208: 1996; BS6206
- HS Code: 7007190090
Features:safe glass,fragments do no harm to people;5 times safer and harder;Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and windload;Bear sudden temperature change of 220 centigrade degree;Special logo and pattern can be printed on tempered glass.
US made TAMGLASS Continuous Tempering Furnace
Finnish made TAMGLASS Flat tempering Furnace
Bending and Tempering Furnace
Application: Sites with the facilities have the demand of strength and protection, such as glass wall, door, window, show window, barprotecter, folding screen; automobile,train, vessel, architecture, furniture, automatic door, elevator,fireplace etc.
Curved Tempered Glass is heated over its softening temperature , and curved to the radius that requires , by suddenly chilling it with jets of cold air , then tempered glass shaped with a radian .
has same safety and ability of anti-impact with flat tempered glass , but has a higher intensity for the wind flat tempered glass , but has a higher intensity for the wind ressure and bending than the flat tempered glass .
|Curved tempered glass|
|Minimum measurement||R >= 350mm|
|Abnormity curved tempered glass|
|Minimum measurement||R >= 300mm|
Inspection: AN/NZS 2208:1996, BS6206, EN12150
According to building laws, the place must use safety glass: windows and another parts of building; glass railings and escalator railings; the windows of cars and ships; glass tabletop and display shelf; doors , decoration and furniture like table tops etc.
widely used for hotel, living room, high-quality office , kitchen, washing room, bathroom ...